QF Network’s LearnDash LMS Certificate Builder replaces the interface of the current certificate builder (classic editor) with the convenience of a ‘drag and drop’ canvas.
- Interactive text, Image, and LD shortcodes
- Featured image as the background
- Update individual objects for font properties, like color, style, opacity, etc
- Object transformation, like scaling, rotation, flip.
- Layers management. i.e. change index position, remove an object.
- The canvas respects the page orientation provided by LearnDash.
- Either builder or classic certificate can be used.
More features are coming…
Frequent Asked Questions
Which version of LearnDash is it compatible with?
It is compatible with LearnDash 3.2 and above.
How does it affect my previous certificates?
The existing certificates will continue to work until the Classic Editor option is checked on the settings page (LearnDash – Settings – Certificate Settings – Classic Editor) and under a certificate post screen.
Is there automatic migration from classic to the new builder?
No, but you can enable the Classic Editor option which allows a toggle option between the builder and classic editor to copy your certificates easily over to the builder (manually).
Note: Do not save post while checking the Classic Editor option in certificate post screen, it will use the classic version when printed.
Do you have any feedback or suggestion? Please free to contact us.